Job: Events Co-ordinator11.06.19
We are currently looking for an Events Co-ordinator to work on the creation and delivery of client events.
Location: 18-20 Penton Street, N1 9PS
Hours: Full time
Salary: Commensurate with experience, plus bonus & benefits in-line with company guidelines
Timebased is a creative, experience-driven events company based at Angel, Islington. Our focus on ‘the now’ and dedication to cultural relevance means we’ve been creating pivotal moments-in-time for brands and their audiences since 1996.
We are currently looking for a new Events Co-ordinator to work closely with the team on the creation and delivery of client events. This is a fantastic entry level opportunity for someone who is looking for their first step in a rewarding career in a fast paced creative environment.
This role will involve supporting the planning and production of a variety of events ranging from awards ceremonies, press shows and product launches and experiential events.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the research and development of event concepts and designs
• Assisting with creative proposal writing and presentations
• Talent booking, diary management, booking couriers, updating schedules and documentation
• Co-ordinating logistics and transport arrangements for talent, event staff and crew
• Sourcing props and supplier quotations
• Negotiating and co-ordinating with suppliers
• A strong interest in the industry sectors we work in (including fashion, retail, beauty, technology and the automotive sectors)
• Be highly organised with the acumen for managing multiple projects and deadlines
• Have excellent communication & presentation skills (verbal and written)
• Have commercial awareness and initiative, as well as the ability to compose excellent creative proposals
• Be proficient in latest versions of Microsoft Office
• Be based within a reasonable travelling distance of Angel Islington and able to work unusual hours.
Immediate interview for suitable candidates.
Please note that due to exceptionally high levels of response, we are only able to get back to those applicants who have been successful.
To apply please forward your CV and cover letter (reference TBEC19) to: email@example.com