Job: Events Designer05.05.19
We are currently looking for a new Events Designer to work on the design and delivery of client events.
These projects range from awards ceremonies and product launches, to press shows and experiential events. We are looking for a versatile Creative with previous experience of designing event interiors and stage sets in a variety of spaces both large and small - examples of work should be sent in.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Research, brainstorming and developing concepts
- Showcasing ideas through mood boards and visuals
- Designing floor plans
- Developing technical drawings and build packs
- Sourcing furniture, props and styling features
- Creating event graphics
Key attributes for the role are:
- We are looking for an enthusiastic all-rounder.
- Experience in styling, visual merchandising or art directing would be useful skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS6 suite is essential.
- Knowledge of Vector Works or Sketch Up, and 3D visualization skills would be useful.
- Ideally this person knows the creative and popular London scene and is interested in pushing creative boundaries in event design.
Location: 18-20 Penton Street, N1 9PS
Salary: dependent on experience
Please submit your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate interview for suitable candidates.
Please note that due to exceptionally high levels of response, we are only able to get back to those applicants who have been successful.