Job: Senior Event Manager02.12.19
We are currently looking for a new Senior Events Manager to work on the creation and delivery of client events. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced, creative environment.
This role will involve planning and producing a variety of complex events ranging from awards ceremonies and press shows, to product launches and experiential events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing an in depth understanding of the clients’ business
- Capturing, interpreting and responding to briefs
- Developing event concepts and designs
- Creative proposal writing and presentations
- Guiding the creative development of the project
- Project & budget management, including staff briefings and on-site management
- Briefing and managing the production manager(s) in the delivery of the event
- Managing and briefing support staff
- Talent booking
- Negotiating with and co-ordinating suppliers
- Networking across the account and developing sales opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, confident and commercially astute Senior Events Manager who has a strong interest in the industry sectors we work in including fashion, retail, beauty, technology and the automotive sectors. Our ideal candidate will be able to organise and produce high profile events in line with Timebased’s premium and recognised style. Additionally, they will:
- Be highly organised with the acumen for managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Have excellent communication & presentation skills (verbal and written) and proven ability to manage client expectations and ensure exception levels of service quality
- Be a team player, able to manage staff and suppliers, and with experience of managing budgets over £300k
- Have commercial awareness and initiative, as well as the ability to compose excellent creative proposals
- Be proficient in latest versions of Microsoft Office and a basic understanding of Adobe InDesign is preferable
- Be based within a reasonable travelling distance of Angel Islington and able to work unusual hours.
Immediate interview for suitable candidates.
To apply please forward your CV and cover letter (reference TBHOE19) to: firstname.lastname@example.org