Timebased are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
By visiting our website, you agree to allow us to collect and use the information described on this page for the purposes and in the manner described.
How we use your information
Our mission is to provide you with the most relevant content so that we can work together do what we both love. To do that, we may show you content we think you'll be interested in based on information we collect from you. We only use that nformation where we have a proper legal basis for doing so.
Our data is divided into:
- Marketing contacts - based on consent only (right to withdraw at any time)
- Business contacts - with a clear, legitimate interest (may withdraw on reasonable grounds provided it does not interfere with ongoing business)
- Employee information - held due to statutory obligation
- We do not collect personal or corporate e-mail addresses or any personally identifiable information on visitors to our site, without your permission.
- We do not use our site for any commercial transactions.
- As of the 25th May 2018, we do not send e-mail marketing newsletters to any contacts unless they have explicitly opted in or consented to receive our communications. We do not share these details with third parties. Recipients can unsubscribe at any time via the link in the email.
- We may collect operational information, including through reliance on “cookies”, such as the pages you access or visit, your IP address, your domain name, the last URL you visited before clicking to our site, and your browser and platform type. This information is used for internal review only and is never shared with other organisations for commercial purposes. None of the foregoing would allow us or a third party to identify you or contact you.
- Our website uses links that allow visitors to contact us via e-mail for a variety of purposes. We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any data you submit to us. We will however use reasonable efforts to treat as confidential any e-mails, resumes, applications or enquiries sent to us for purpose of enquiring into potential employment or collaborative projects. We are under no obligation to respond to employment solicitations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- We do not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Guests who are 13 to 17 years of age should seek parental consent before providing any personally identifiable information on our site.
This policy is effective from 01/04/2018.
We have the right to update this policy from time to time, and your continued use of the site will constitute consent to the change. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team via our contact details.